Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In case you forgot...


...I live in Texas.

So last Saturday my friend and I were at the old Lone Star Brewery for the Indie Bash, superfun. And at one point the singer told a story. About making a music video. There's a line where the song says "I pulled a gun and shot a man" and the video director said, "so here you'll pull your gun."

And the singer said, "okay, where's the gun?"

"Didn't you bring yours?"

"No, I was flying."

"Oh. We assumed you'd have your gun."

"Sorry, all I have is my electric shaver."

So the singer was telling a funny story about how he "pulled a shaver and shot a man, " but I was caught on the assumption that he'd be packing. How many people were armed at that festival? How close did I come to getting "shaved" by the guy I stole the free beer coozy from?

And most importantly, does my pepper spray count as packing? I want to be Texan too!

No comments:

Post a Comment