Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Did I really say I wanted to be more Texan?


I'm home by myself right now watching the Spurs/Mavs basketball game. If the Spurs lose they're out of the playoffs. I hung up on Mama Sly when she called during the game. I yelled at the cat when he got in front of the tv. I'm very confused as to when I started to care, but think it was when I accidentally drank tap water instead of filtered. Spurs Drugs in the water would explain a lot, both about San Antonio in general and also my sudden interest in the team.

I had to add "basketball" to "Spurs/Mavs game" above, since most of my DC friends, like me until recently, will have no idea what sport the Spurs play. Since I'm getting them all Spurs jerseys for their birthdays I figure they should have a heads up.

1 comment:

  1. Does this mean that you're going to obsess about high school football too? Just don't let it get to cheerleader mom level. ;-)

    ReplyDelete