Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Picture: Fail


As news of snow rolls across the rest of the country and Meredith posts pictures of what I'm missing back East, this morning it was in the mid 30s when I woke up and the kids next door were dressed like...like kids in DC are probably dressed this morning. I went out to snap a picture of them all rolled up in blankets and hats like it's 50 degrees colder than it is, but realized at the last second that taking pictures of random kids and posting them on the Internet isn't something their parents would be really thrilled about.

So I decided to take a picture of the palm tree in front of our house, to make Meredith jealous. At the last second I decided to take a picture of the cat instead. I think all I really got is a picture of my own shadow...but that shadow's wearing short sleeves. Yeehaw, bitches! Enjoy your "beautiful," "scenic," "seasonal" snow!

2 comments:

  1. It seems kind of mean to make me jealous when YOU were the one bummed about missing the snow! :) That said, I do think your picture is rather cool...The Shadow, the Cat, and the Palm Tree...should be a book title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got all the cold. And none of the snow. I have to be jealous of both areas.

    ReplyDelete